Thurgoona Country Club Resort
Home of the NSW Senior Open
Explore one of the premier Golfing Resorts the Murray region has to offer, Home of the NSW Senior Open Golf Tournament!
• 16 championship tennis courts.
• 26 room resort with spa, sauna, swimming pool and three-bedroom apartment.
• Fully licensed modern club with conference and function facilities, a bistro, coffee shop and bar.
• 18-hole Championship Course, magnificently designed by renowned professionals Peter Thompson & Mike Wolveridge, the par 72 (ACR 73).
• Several tee options ensure a good test for any level of golfer.
• A full driving range is open year round with grass tees and great synthetic turf.
• Great Stay & Play Packages available all year round. For a quote , or head to our website below for further information!
Thurgoona Country Club Resort is the home of the NSW Senior Open and the feedback from some of these world class players was well received .
Peter Senior said “You can’t fault this course or the way it's prepared. It’s just a great golf course and a great tournament.”
And as for the greens at Thurgoona, Ian Baker-Finch is delighted. “They’re 9½ out of 10, not quite a 10 out of 10 because you’ve got to go Royal Melbourne or Kingston Heath,” he said. “They’re right up there with the best in the world.”